NOTABLE INCREDIBLE LUXURIOUS EGYPT
Custom Luxury Tour Arranged by Ngaire Keene through Ker & Downey
Hosted by Ken Hutyra and Ngaire Keene Hutyra | March 04, 2016 to March 15, 2016
Recently the US State Department removed Egypt from their travel warnings and now considers it safe to travel to With the Egyptian population yearning to welcome back visitors, and the lack of tourists there is no reason to delay seeing some of the most magnificent wonders of the ancient world
Susan Walsh, a Keene Luxury Travel Consultant, just returned from Egypt in September, 2014 and said that things were fine. The military are back in control and pictures of the new President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi were everywhere and he seems to be very popular. A major new redevelopment of the Suez Canal is starting with investment from within Egypt and also international investment. A new tourist police program is in place for tourist security and tourism to Egypt is starting to return. I've decided to offer a NILE 3 in March of 2016 before the tourist numbers increase. It was so good in 2012 when there were so few tourists.
Special Cancellation Policy
In consideration for any concerns you may have about going to Egypt, Ker and Downey is offering Keene Luxury Travel guests on the Nile 3 tour a full refund guarantee if any event in the area gives you reason for concern and you wish to cancel. Penaltiesmay apply for non-refundable air arrangements.
NILE 3 Is A Very Inclusive Luxury Tour
- VIP AIRPORT ARRIVAL SERVICES: VIP Lounge on arrival, Customs and baggage pick up and Egyptian Visa handled on your behalf (relax in a VIP lounge while your baggage is collected and your visa is obtained -Egyptian Visa cost included) VIP Departure Services, makes check in much easier.
- Four Seasons First Residence Cairo - three nights - Superior Rooms, including breakfast
- TWO VEHICLES ON EVERY TOUR: The "See It All Group" A more in-depth tour with longer time at the sites and the "Highlights Group" This group will have the same tour itinerary but shortened considerably. You can change groups for a specific tour at anytime you wish.
- Highlights of Cairo: Memphis, Sakkara, Giza Pyramids, Old Cairo, Citadel. For shoppers only a visit to the Khan El Khalili Bazaar Cairo Bazaar.
- SPECIAL EVENT: After hours private viewing of the Egyptian Museum and pre-paid entrance to Mummy Room viewing with transfer from the Four Seasons to the museum by water taxi.
- SPECIAL EVENT: Sunset at the Giza Pyramids and the Sound and Light Show private for our group.
- SPECIAL EVENT: Reception and dinner in the elegant home of Antoine Riad, Chairman of South Sinai Travel.
- Tours in Cairo on private basis with lunch when noted with bottled water for the table with one drink per person included.
- Entrance fees for all scheduled sightseeing.
- Post Cruise Intercontinental Cairo City Stars hotel , one night, standard room, including breakfast
- 7 nights on the intimate 33 all balcony suite luxury Star Goddess in a 430 sq. ft. Beethoven Suite.
- SPECIAL CRUISE INCLUSIONS FOR KEENE LUXURY TOURS ONLY:
- Free unlimited wireless internet in the cabin for one log in per cabin.
- All beverages excluding champagne and imported wines and spirits.
- All tips on board for staff and crew.
- Free Laundry.
- We will have assigned tables for our group to sit at each meal. However, we can mix up who we eat with at those table for all our meals.
- Highlights of the cruise: Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, Aswan, Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk, Aswan High Dam, Felucca Sail, Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo Temple,Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens.
- SPECIAL FEE TOMBS: King Tut and Rames V1 in the Valley of the Kings.
- Visit to the Valley of the Queens often left out of a tour but these tombs are very different and colorful.
- EXTRA INCLUSION: Abu Simbel Excursion from Aswan with round trip air accompanied by our private Egyptologists and private round trip transfers (only other transport crowded Egypt air bus) between the Abu Simbel airport and Abu Simbel.
- EXTRA INCLUDED AND OPTIONAL: Karnak Temple Sound and Light show. Luxor Museum and Nubian Museum. For shoppers the Aswan Bazaar excursion.
- TWO VEHICLES ON ALL CRUISE TOURS: The See It All Group - A more in-depth tour with longer time at the sites and the Highlights Group - Same itinerary but shortened considerably. You can change groups for a specific tour at anytime you wish.Two vehicles and two guides to adjust to the groups wishes we can be flexible at times on the itinerary.
- Special private lectures on board by our two outstanding Egyptologists
- The cabins are all non-smoking and smoking is allowed only in the open areas (on deck)
- Service charges, taxes, and ALL TIPS for the entire tour including all tips for transfer and tour guides and the Egyptologists and Nile River cruise, guides and transfers.
- Private ground transportation throughout entire tourin Egypt.Services of two exceptional Egyptologist / Guides Hany Iskander and Henry Ayoub back by popular demand from Nile 2010 and Nile 2012 throughout the entire trip (Cairo / Cairo).
- Private lectures on the Nile Cruise from our Egyptologists with open questions and answer sessions.
- Voice box system for all tours in Egypt - Cairo and on the cruise**
- See below for details.
- "Do it all Group" and "Highlights Only Group"
- Water provided on tours and transfers in Egypt.
- Porterage and assistance with check in at airports & hotels.
- Pre-departure reading list and country information.
- Ker & Downey document wallet and bag tags.
- Entrance fees for all tours during the cruise.
- Porterage at airports and hotels.
- Mineral water provided on the vehicles during sightseeing.
- All fees, taxes, and service charges on land arrangements as per itinerary.
- Hotel service charges and government taxes as applicable.
- Pre-departure information, including reading lists and country information.
- Flights - Coach Class Domestic Flights: Cairo/Aswan and Luxor/Cairo and Aswan/Abu Simbel and Abu Simbel/Aswan.
Voice Box System
This is a small receiver you wear around your neck with a single earpiece. Extremely comfortable you forget it is even there. The guide can talk through a microphone on his head and you can wander off looking at things or taking pictures and still hear your guide. If you want no sound you can turn it off completely. This allows a lot more freedom of movement and not having to crowd around your guide while he shares his knowledge with you. Once you use this system you will want it every time you go on any tour.
Tour Does Not Include
- International airfare from and to the USA - quote available from Ker & Downey upon request
- Excess baggage fees or airport departure taxes
- Meals not mentioned above or included in d'hotel menus
- Passport fees or personal travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature (i.e. laundry, valet services, phone calls, postage etc) unless specifically listed above
- Travel and baggage insurance
- Carriages, donkeys, horses and camel rides at the pyramids
- All other services not indicated in "Tour Includes" section above