Free Cruise Contest
Keene Luxury Travel's
Win a Free Cruise Program
Win a Free Cruise Cabin in 2017 for a 2018 cruise on a Keene Luxury Travel Cruise Hosted by Ngaire Keene Hutyra and Ken Hutyra on a Regent Seven Seas Cruises Voyage.
To Win the 2017 contest for a 2018 Regent Cruise: Book through Keene Luxury Travel and sail on a 2017 Regent Seven Seas Cruises (RSSC) voyage hosted by Ngaire Keene and Ken Hutyra and qualify for a chance at a free cruise cabin, double or single occupancy, on one of Ngaire and Ken’s hosted RSSC voyages in 2018.
Details on Free Cruise Cabin:
- The winning guest may select a cruise up to 12 nights on a Keene Luxury Travel Hosted cruise.
- The winning guest may select a cruise longer than 12 nights on a Keene Luxury Travel hosted cruise and pay for the additional nights.
- If those, whose names are drawn on the card, prefer not to travel with each other in the future, then the recipients of the free cruise must be decided amongst themselves. Neither Regent Seven Seas Cruises nor Keene Luxury Travel will not be involved in that decision. If the parties involved cannot resolve the issue, then the cruise will be forfeited. At least one of the participants must sail on the free cruise.
- Complimentary cruise cannot be applied against a current booking. Not valid on a cancel and rebook cruise.
- Free cruise must be completed prior to the drawing for the next cruise winner.
- Air and land programs cannot be purchased through Regent Seven Seas.
- On any cruise offering free air or an air credit offer, the cabin will be at the air credit value.
- When utilizing your free cruise, you are not eligible for tier-level Seven Seas Society nights, whether or not you pay an additional fare.
- Cruise cannot be cashed in for monetary value- use it or lose it.
- Cabin will be booked cruise only in the minimum category.
- Fuel surcharges, specific taxes and airfare are not included and are the responsibility of the winner. Any taxes due would be responsibility of winner.
No non-Regent Keene Luxury Travel trips hosted by Ngaire Keene and Ken Hutyra will qualify for participation. Keene Luxury Travel cruises or trips where a member of the Keene Luxury Travel staff is present do not qualify as "hosted trips" for purposes of the free cruise program unless specifically identified as participating in the free cruise program. As with all Keene Luxury Travel Regent cruises hosted by Ngaire Keene and Ken Hutyra, an additional KLT Rewards bonus from Keene Luxury Travel applies. No additional cost is added to participate in this drawing.
Winners must qualify as outlined below:
- Be past Regent Seven Seas Cruises (RSSC) guests – Keene Luxury Travel's 2017 hosted RSSC voyages will qualify the participant.
- Book through Keene Luxury Travel and travel on a 2017 RSSC voyage hosted by Ngaire Keene and Ken Hutyra as outlined above.
- No Keene Luxury Travel employee or family member is eligible for participation and Keene Luxury Travel employee cabins will not be counted in calculating numbers for drawings.
- Once a name is drawn as a preliminary winner, it is not re-entered to be redrawn a second time for the same cruise.
- Participants can have multiple chances at winning. They will be eligible each time they travel on a qualifying hosted cruise. Preliminary winners will be drawn during a group function at sea in International waters during the hosted cruises.
- Each individual will have a name on a card and can put their own names in the drawing. All preliminary winners will be entered in the final drawing that will take place on the last hosted cruise of the year.
- Keene Luxury Travel would like to use the winners name and picture, but will do so only with the written permission of the winner.
Number of drawings per cabins:
For each 5 cabins, one cabin number will be drawn, (rounded up to the nearest 5 cabins).
No maximum number of cabins drawn.
Number of drawings per cruise nights:
For each 7-nights of a cruise or segment hosted by Ngaire and Ken (rounded up to the nearest seven nights) one cabin number will be drawn.
0 - 7 night cruise - one cabin drawn for each five cabins.
8 – 14 night cruise - two cabins drawn for each five cabins.
15 – 21 night cruise - three cabins drawn for each five cabins.
Up to 5 cabins– one cabin (7 nights), two cabins (14 nights), three cabins (15+ nights).
6 to 10 cabins – two cabins (7 nights), four cabins (14 nights), six cabins (15+ nights).
11 to 15 cabins - three cabins (7 nights), six cabins (14 nights), nine cabins (15+ nights).
- No maximum on the number of cabins drawn for the number of cabins sailing. It will always be one cabin drawn for each five cabins times the number of cabins for the appropriate cruise nights.
- Names are to be drawn by cabin numbers. Single supplement cabins count as one entry and two people sharing a cabin count as one entry. A single cabin occupant winning the prize can travel as a single or have a companion join them in the cabin.
- If two people win that no longer want to travel together, then they must resolve this issue between them and if it cannot be resolved independently within in a time limit set by KLT, the cruise will be forfeited.
- Cruise is on a space available basis as of the date of selection. If a standard cabin is not available on the cruise selected at the time of the request a different cruise must be chosen.
- Cruise selected must be on the Navigator, Mariner, Voyager or Explorer.
Odds on winning:
Odds will depend on the number of cabins on the hosted cruises. Anticipate the odds for winning a 2018 cruise will be approximately 1/250. Anticipate the odds of winning once you become a preliminary winner are approximately 1/50.