Free Cruise Contest
Keene Luxury Travel's
Win a Free Cruise Program
Win a Free Cruise Cabin in 2019 for a 2020 cruise on a Keene Luxury Travel Cruise Escorted by Ngaire Keene Hutyra and Ken Hutyra on a Regent Seven Seas Cruises Voyage.
To Win the 2019 contest for 2020 Regent Cruise: Book through Keene Luxury Travel and sail on a 2019 Regent Seven Seas Cruises (RSSC) voyage escorted by Ngaire Keene and Ken Hutyra and qualify for a chance at a free cruise cabin, double or single occupancy, on one of Ngaire and Ken’s escorted RSSC voyages in 2020.
Details on Free Cruise Cabin:
- The winning guest may select a cruise up to 12 nights on a Keene Luxury Travel Escorted cruise.
- The winning guest may select a cruise longer than 12 nights on a Keene Luxury Travel escorted cruise and pay for the additional nights.
- Complimentary cruise cannot be applied against a current booking. Not valid on a cancel and rebook cruise.
- Free cruise must be completed prior to the drawing for the next cruise winner.
- Air and land programs cannot be purchased through Regent Seven Seas.
- On any cruise offering free air or an air credit offer, the cabin will be at the air credit value.
- Cruise cannot be cashed in for monetary value- use it or lose it.
- Free cruise must be booked prior to the drawing for the next cruise winner.
- Cabin will be booked cruise only in the minimum category.
- Fuel surcharges, specific taxes and airfare are not included and are the responsibility of the winner. Any taxes due would be responsibility of winner.
No non-Regent Keene Luxury Travel trips escorted by Ngaire Keene and Ken Hutyra will qualify for participation. Keene Luxury Travel cruises or trips where a member of the Keene Luxury Travel staff is present do not qualify as "escorted trips" for purposes of the free cruise program unless specifically identified as participating in the free cruise program. As with all Keene Luxury Travel Regent cruises escorted by Ngaire Keene and Ken Hutyra, an additional KLT Rewards bonus from Keene Luxury Travel applies. No additional cost is added to participate in this drawing.
Winners must qualify as outlined below:
- Be past Regent Seven Seas Cruises (RSSC) guests – Keene Luxury Travel's 2019 escorted RSSC voyages will qualify the participant.
- Book through Keene Luxury Travel and travel on a 2019 RSSC voyage escorted by Ngaire Keene and Ken Hutyra as outlined above.
- No Keene Luxury Travel employee or family member is eligible for participation and Keene Luxury Travel employee cabins will not be counted in calculating numbers for drawings.
- Once a name is drawn as a preliminary winner, it is not re-entered to be redrawn a second time for the same cruise.
- Participants can have multiple chances at winning. They will be eligible each time they travel on a qualifying escorted cruise. Preliminary winners will be drawn during a group function at sea in International waters during the escorted cruises.
- Each individual will have a name on a card and can put their own names in the drawing. All preliminary winners will be entered in the final drawing that will take place on the last escorted cruise of the year.
- Keene Luxury Travel would like to use the winners name and picture, but will do so only with the written permission of the winner.
Number of drawings per cabins:
For each 5 cabins, one cabin number will be drawn, (rounded up to the nearest 5 cabins).
No maximum number of cabins drawn.
Number of drawings per cruise nights:
For each 7-nights of a cruise or segment escorted by Ngaire and Ken (rounded up to the nearest seven nights) one cabin number will be drawn.
0 - 7 night cruise - one cabin drawn for each five cabins.
8 – 14 night cruise - two cabins drawn for each five cabins.
15 – 21 night cruise - three cabins drawn for each five cabins.
Up to 5 cabins– one cabin (7 nights), two cabins (14 nights), three cabins (15+ nights).
6 to 10 cabins – two cabins (7 nights), four cabins (14 nights), six cabins (15+ nights).
11 to 15 cabins - three cabins (7 nights), six cabins (14 nights), nine cabins (15+ nights).
- No maximum on the number of cabins drawn for the number of cabins sailing. It will always be one cabin drawn for each five cabins times the number of cabins for the appropriate cruise nights.
- Names are to be drawn by cabin numbers. Single supplement cabins count as one entry and two people sharing a cabin count as one entry. A single cabin occupant winning the prize can travel as a single or have a companion join them in the cabin.
- If two people win that no longer want to travel together, then they must resolve this issue between them and if it cannot be resolved independently within in a time limit set by KLT, the cruise will be forfeited.
- Cruise is on a space available basis as of the date of selection. If a standard cabin is not available on the cruise selected at the time of the request a different cruise must be chosen.
- Cruise selected must be on the Navigator, Mariner, Voyager or Explorer.
Odds on winning:
Odds will depend on the number of cabins on the escorted cruises. Anticipate the odds for winning a 2020 cruise will be approximately 1/250. Anticipate the odds of winning once you become a preliminary winner are approximately 1/50.