Regent Seven Seas Cruises Approved Covid-19 Vaccines
The following link will redirect you to Regent's website. If you find that the link is broken, then please let us know.
NCLH Approved Vaccinations
- Any FDA/EMA/WHO authorized single brand vaccination protocol 14 days after receipt of the final dose.
- Vaccines include J&J Janssen, Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca/Oxford (Vaxzervria & CoviShield), Sinopharm BIBP and Sinovac.
- A mixed vaccination combination of two doses of an FDA or EMA approved/authorized or WHO Emergency Use Listed (EUL) COVID-19 two-dose series with a minimum interval of 17 days will also be accepted.
- Note: Individuals receiving a Janssen COVID-19 vaccine before or after another COVID-19 vaccine are considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19 14 days after receipt of the single dose of the Janssen vaccine.
- Current Unauthorized Vaccines: Sputnik V, COVAXIN, Inactivated SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine (Vero-Cell), Novavax, Covovax.
https://www.rssc.com/HealthSafetyProtocols - Scroll down and expand “Pre-Cruise Requirements”