Passports & Visas
Yellow Fever Waiver
Information for a Medical Waiver for Yellow Fever shot can be found on the CDC's website at CDC International Regulation and Certificate Requirements
Visiting Canada - Important Information
We are advising all of our clients that are on a voyage including Canadian ports of the following information regarding Canadian entry requirements
Proper Documentation While Visiting Canada:
- U.S.citizens ARE NOT required to obtain a Canadian Visa.
- If you are not an American citizen to verify if your nationality requires a Canadian visa, please visit the following Canadian Immigration Website
- Canadian officials will not permit guests to remain onboard while in a Canadian port without proper documentation, so you will be denied boarding if the visa is not presented at the pier at the time of your scheduled cruise departure. To learn more — click here.
- If you are a Non-U.S. or Non-Canadian citizen, you will be denied boarding without compensation if you do not hold the proper VISA documents
Past Criminal Convictions may deny you entry to Canada:
- The Canadian Government is strictly enforcing entry requirements and as a result some U.S. and Canadian citizens with past criminal records or convictions may be refused entry into Canada.
- Almost all convictions including DWI and DUI (Driving While Intoxicated and Driving Under the Influence) and petty crimes and misdemeanors may render a person inadmissible to regardless of how long ago they occurred.
- It is recommended that persons who have been charged in the past or who have past convictions, no matter how petty or small, obtain the necessary documents before attempting to enter
To learn more about applying for these documents we strongly recommend you visit the following website for details — click here.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises does not have control over such matters. If guest is denied entry into for whatever reason no refunds will be forthcoming.