Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation Policy
- Payment Terms
- Deposits & Final Payments
- Guarantee Bookings
- Onboard Bookings
- Waitlist Bookings
Cruises 25 Nights or Less
From date of deposit to 121 days prior to vacation date: $100 per person booking administration fee. This admin fee will be converted to a future cruise credit redeemable on bookings made up to 12 months after cancellation and for travel any time.
120-91 days prior to vacation date: 15% of cruise fare per person
90-51 days prior to vacation date: 50% of cruise fare per person
50-31 days prior to vacation date: 75% of cruise fare per person
30-0 days prior to vacation date: 100% of cruise fare per person
Cruises 26 Nights or Greater
From date of deposit to 151 days prior to vacation date: $250 per person booking administration fee. This admin fee will be converted to a future cruise credit redeemable on bookings made up to 12 months after cancellation and for travel any time.
150-121 days prior to vacation date: 25% of cruise fare per person
120-91 days prior to vacation date: 50% of cruise fare per person
90-76 days prior to vacation date: 75% of cruise fare per person
75-0 days prior to vacation date: 100% of cruise fare per person
Other Cancellation Fees
Air Arrangements - 60 days prior to departure: 100%
Pre and Post Cruise Hotel Packages: 45 days prior to departure 100%
Pre and Post Cruise Land Programs: 60 days prior to departure 100%
Pre Bookable Adventures Ashore: 45 days prior to departure 100%
Shore Excursions: Within 36 hours of tour departure
Executive Collection: Within 7 days of tour departure
Private Transfers: 4 days prior to transfer
Travel Concierge Fees: On payment of fee
Destination Services Fees: On payment of fee
Reservation Changes: Regent Seven Seas does not allow name changes after deposit has been received. A new reservation will be made and will be subject to the new terms and conditions that are applicable at the time of booking. The existing reservation will be cancelled and will be assessed the applicable cancellation fees.
(2011) A deposit of 15% for cruises 25 nights or less and 20% for cruises greater than 25 nights is required within 7 days of reservation to confirm a booking.
Bookings made from 90-31 days of sailing are required to deposit within 1 day of booking (excludes Sunday), Bookings not deposited prior to this schedule, will auto cancel at the end of the deposit date indicated on their invoice.
Payments cannot be transferred to alternative booking within 120 days of sailing. Final payment must be received by RSSC 90 days prior to cruise departure.
Cruises greater than 25 nights in length final payment must be received by RSSC 150 days prior to cruise departure. Cruises less than 25 nights in length a final payment must be received by RSSC 90 days prior to cruise departure. Final payment is due the end of the following business day for bookings made within 30 days of departure. RSSC reserves the right to cancel any booking not fully paid at time of final payment. Payment may be made by personal check, American Express, Visa or MasterCard.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and checks made payable to Regent Seven Seas Cruises are all acceptable forms of payments. Once a deposit is made, all changes are subject to an administrative fee. Regent Seven Seas Cruises accepts no responsibility for credit card processing fees independently assessed by issuing banks. None of these fees separately charged by the issuing banks accrues to benefit of Regent Seven Seas Cruises nor do they accrue to the benefit of Regent Seven Seas Cruises� credit card processing bank.
RegentCare Guest Protection Program is based on invoice total and may be offered to all guests excluding those from Puerto Rico or the UK. Voyages of 25 nights or less will carry a premium of 10%. Voyages or 26 nights or more will be charged a premium of 20%. The length of the vacation which determines the premium is dependent upon the length of the entire vacation booked through RSSC, not just the cruise length. Insurance is refundable until cancellation penalty period begins at which point coverage begins. Guests who cancel with insurance will receive an FCC for the amount of the penalty greater than $50,000 per person.
Deposits & Final Payments
A deposit of 15% is required for cruises 25 nights or less and 20% is required for cruises of 26 nights or more. Combination booking deposit amount is based on the length of the entire cruise.
Final Payment Policy
For cruises equal to or less than 25 nights final payment is due 90 days before sailing. For cruises or combination cruises greater than or equal to 26 nights in length, final payment is due 150 days prior to sailing.
- Final payment for bookings made within 30 days of departure must be made by the end of the next day.
- Regent reserves the right to cancel any booking not fully paid at time of final payment.
- Payment may be made by American Express, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover Card.
Guests should be advised that Regent will berth a guarantee cabin as close in as the day prior to sailing.
Guests who want anything specific (i.e. a shower cabin, a specific side of the ship, mid-ship or forward suites, or to be berthed near friends) should be advised against booking a guarantee. These requests will be considered but may not be possible close to sailing.
Onboard Savings Booking Policy
Guests may reserve their next voyage onboard and receive additional Onboard Savings and benefits. Onboard Savings is an additional per person savings per suite that varies by sailing and suite category selected.
Onboard Savings may not be available on select sailings due to popular demand and are subject to change at any time.
***EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS OFFERED WHEN BOOKING A SPECIFIC SAILING ONBOARD INCLUDE***
- 50% reduced deposit required
- A one-time opportunity to transfer sailings and still receive the eligible onboard savings on the new sailing.
- The ability to cancel for any reason within 30 days of returning home and receive a 100% refund.
- Onboard guests may confirm up to 3 additional suites for friends or family and receive the eligible Onboard Savings as offered.
- Required deposit will need to be posted onboard for all bookings by the guest in which is sailing.
- Onboard bookings will be made through the guest's current agent of record and guests are not allowed to change agencies while onboard.
"NEW" FUTURE CRUISE DEPOSIT PROGRAM:
- Guests who wish to return to Regent Seven Seas Cruises within the next 2 years and want to "reserve" their future Onboard Savings may purchase a Future Cruise Deposit certificate for $3000 double occupancy / $1500 single occupancy.
- Unused Future Cruise Deposits (FCD) are 100% refundable up until the 2 year expiration date. Guests have up to 2 years to apply their FCD to any available sailing at time of selection.
- When the FCD is applied for sailings of 14-nights or less: Category D & below the $3000 FCD satisfies the deposit amount; Category C and above the $3000 FCD is applied and the remaining balance of the full deposit must be paid.
- When the FCD is applied for sailings above 14-nights, all categories can apply the $3000 FCD and the remaining balance of the full deposit must be paid.
- Onboard Savings may not be available on select sailings due to popular demand.
- Guests are encouraged to apply Future Cruise Deposits to their preferred future sailing as early as possible and to secure the lowest pricing and best suite availability.
APPLICABILITY TO EXISTING FUTURE RESERVATIONS:
- Requests for Onboard Savings to be applied to any additional future cruise reservations booked prior to arriving onboard are subject to approval.
- Onboard Savings may be retroactively applied to existing reservations while onboard if the promotional savings and suite category selected is still available and the pricing has not changed.
WELCOME HOME OFFER:
- Effective for cruises disembarking after August 1, 2013. The post-cruise Welcome Home offer is an additional savings opportunity for your clients that did not book onboard.
- Approximately 7 days after disembarking, returning guests will receive a Welcome Home letter offering them up to 45 days to take advantage of additional savings if they book their next Regent voyage.
- Welcome Home Bonus Savings offered per booking (Combination cruises of any length are considered a single booking.):
- Deluxe Suites: $100 per person savings
- Concierge Suites: $125 per person savings
- Penthouse & Higher Suites: $150 per person savings
Waitlist Booking Policy
- Guests who choose to waitlist a sailing will be cleared at the prevailing rates and policies, not necessarily the rate that was open when they made the waitlisted booking.
- For this reason, when a waitlist booking is made, no promotions will be available to be booked.
- Deposited waitlist bookings ($500 per person per segment deposit) are given priority preference over non-deposited bookings.
- Guests will be cleared first in the category specified by the waitlist, second preference is granted to deposited bookings, and third according to the waitlist booking date.